Is floor cleaning becoming more and more tedious?
Are you fed up with washing and squeezing the mop by hand over and over again?
Say goodbye to the traditional hand washing mop
- SELF WASH & DRY – Conventional mops pick up dirt and you end up cleaning your floors with it. Our revolutionary self-cleaning system washes and dries your mop pad so you clean your floor with a clean mop every single time. No more changing mop pads when dirty. No more bending over. This quick and easy all in one mop system allows you to wash, rinse and dry all at the same time
- DUAL CHAMBER BUCKET – Simply insert the flat mop into the "wash" side to rinse the mop pad of dirt and debris. Repeat the same motion on the dry side to achieve the perfect dampness for wet mopping. The attached lid does all the hands-free cleaning for you while preventing splashes. Most mop buckets are bulky and heavy when filled. Our compact design makes storage and transport easy
- 360° SWIVEL FLAT MOP – The 360° swivel head lets you to effortlessly maneuver into those hard to reach areas. Slim low profile design allows you to lay flat so you can effectively clean under furniture and other tight spaces. Made with a stainless steel pole for a heavy-duty lightweight design, so you can use on kick plates, baseboards, windows, mirrors, and more without tiring you out. Our flat mop also features a hang hole for storage and a comfortable foam handle for an easier grip.
- MICROFIBER PADS – Each Wash & Dry Mop comes with two reusable microfiber mop pads that gently cleans without scratching and is safe for all floor surfaces including tile, laminate, marble, and wood. No more streaks. No more molting strands of cotton. Don’t just push water and dirt around, our mop pads are designed to collect and trap dust, hair, fur, and other fine particles like a magnet. Highly absorbent pads absorb 10 times its weight in liquid so mopping up spills has never been easier.
How to use:
- Open the bucket lid, fill the wash side.
- Insert the mop vertically up and down.
- Open the lid from the side after use.
- Pour out the dirty water by dragging out the rubber plug.
- Put the lid back on top of the mop.
How to change the cloths:
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from us. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be, in that unlikely event, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.